Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OMG; or, because shirts are overrated (that's my favorite part)



I don't have a lot of time today, but I still wanted to post (stupid committment!). I was looking for a youtube video from Derek Jeter's 2001 Saturday Night Live appearance... but instead I found a pop-up  for this which promised "Derek Jeter Shirtless"! I thought it was the funniest thing I have seen in a really long time! On a side note, it took me a long time to find a picture of Derek Jeter that was an actual baseball photo and even longer to find an action shot. Hmmm, I wonder if it is a copyright issue, or if the poor man is just being objectified.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Then, of course, there's the Evony ad (at least when I clicked on your link) featuring a bra-and-panties clad woman. Not what I was expecting to see on such a site.

    As for the action shot: What an action shot it is! It looks a bit like Baseball!: The Musical. It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete